- All Bottom Lined with Black Velvet Fabric
- Black Velvet Pillows are included but you can upgrade to leather pillows in product options.
- Monogram Finish: Your choice of Antique gold, antique silver or antique copper. (antique silver is shown)
- Material: Reclaimed Pine Wood
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 9.5" x 8"
We use reclaimed pine wood that is more than 100 years old and has lived a laborious life as a country cottage, barn, mill, or furniture. Every piece of wood is unique and carries a beautifully distressed texture. To accentuate the individuality and character of the wood, we use a deep, sophisticated walnut stain or ash black stain.
Each monogram plate is made per order using our secret metal alloy.
We can engrave initials, small phrases, and figures.
Please check our monogram catalog here.
If you have your own monogram, please contact us. In most cases we can make a custom monogram design.
Box Joint Construction
Woodworking technique that is known for it's resistance and for giving such a distinctive look to any piece of furniture, that is why we decided to use this technique in all our boxes, even though it's a complicated and time-consuming process; for us it's the only way to go when making a high-quality product.
Most boxes today are put together by simply gluing two wood panels together (butt joint) making it very cheap and fragile, those boxes won't stand the test of time and usually are made with inferior materials. We guarantee all our boxes and offer a hassle-free return policy.